Coronavirus resources and economic impact for social security. Click the link for more info

If you get Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Childhood Disability Benefits (CBD), or Disabled Widow/er Benefits (DWB), you will get an Economic Impact payment (also called a “stimulus payment”) from the U.S. Treasury, whether or not you filed taxes. Payments will go out no later than early May. Your payment will be sent by direct deposit, Direct Express debit card, or a paper check depending on how you get your Social Security payment.